Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Brand new 17x8 Hypergrams

Trader history for cidsamuth (0)

Located in Northern VA, and I won’t ship.

I bought brand new 17x8” Konig Hypergrams, matte grey, in anticipation they would fit over my custom brakes. Unfortunately, they don’t give enough room for me. My brake setup is pretty extreme, and these wheels should clear any OEM or off the shelf BBK out there for the FiST.

Three are completely unopened and the fourth was opened just to test fit on my hub and then returned to the box. No tire ever mounted.

I paid $941 with tax, and I don’t think you’ll find a cheaper price than that new. I can return them, but I’m out return shipping.

So, if anyway wants them for $825, let me know. Price is firm, as I’ll just return them and eat the shipping costs, if need be.

Attachments

OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #2
Bump. Shipping is going to run me $150. So, I break even if these sell for $800.

If anyone wants them for that price, let me know ASAP. Otherwise, they ship out soon.

Last edited:
OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #5
Return shipping purchased, so the wheels are no longer for sale. Take care, guys.