Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD *BRAND NEW* DEPO Euro LED Projector Headlamps, 4x108 to 4x100 Drill Hub, and Donaldson Oil Filters

Trader history for LilPocketRocket (0)

Selling just a few tidbits I have laying around that I bought but never used. Rather use the money on other performance modifications than to have them take up space. All prices are without shipping included. Please PM me your zip code so I can give you a shipping quote.

-SOLD- DEPO German-Style Projector Headlamps (Chrome Housing)

IMG_20200428_093741.jpg

-SOLD- Hells Gate Hot Rods 4x100 Conversion Hub w/ Drill Bits

IMG_20200428_093748.jpg

-UNSOLD- Donaldson P502016 Oil Filters (...highly recommended by Amsoil)

IMG_20200428_093754.jpg

Last edited:
OP
LilPocketRocket
Thread Starter #4
Filters are still for sale. Willing to negotiate on price just to get them out of my hair.

I know they're sold, but what is specific about the German version of the Euro headlights? I'm probably gonna do a swap soon here.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I know they're sold, but what is specific about the German version of the Euro headlights? I'm probably gonna do a swap soon here.
Nothing "German" about it, they are simply Euro headlights for our same LHD and not ones that are for UK/RHD countries...