Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Breather hose?

I have upgraded nearly every hose and pipe that has to do with the intercooler (I have the Whoosh V3) and air intake. However, I haven’t touched the breather hose. Is this something I should upgrade? Or does it not make much difference?

EDIT: Doesn’t seem to do anything other than look good by matching other upgraded hoses.

Last edited:

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thanks! That’s exactly what @Jabbit said
actually if your breather hose is functioning properly yes, it would be cosmetic
But, there are many customers that have leaking breather hoses or cracked /broken clips at the crossover pipe connection. Adding the whoosh breather hose eliminates the plastic connector / solves this issue

Last edited:
OP
Wolfsbora
Thread Starter #5
actually if your breather hose is functioning properly yes, it would be cosmetic
But, there are many customers that have leaking breather hoses or cracked /broken clips at the crossover pipe connection. Adding the whoosh breather hose eliminates the plastic connector / solves this issue
Thanks as always, Ron! May pick one up just to have that done. No leaks but a project sounds good to me.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
That’s me lol.