Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brembo Brake covers easy install

OP
Catfish
Thread Starter #3
No I’m not joking they look real and great better then the stock brake look! 30 Minute install!

CSM

1000 Post Club
I dunno I guess I just dont like how its an appearance item mimicking something that's functional. Kind of like fake hood vents, scoops, etc. I never like any of them.

I dunno I guess I just dont like how its an appearance item mimicking something that's functional. Kind of like fake hood vents, scoops, etc. I never like any of them.
I get it man. No offense taken.
I admit the Brembo ones are a bit much. The ones I have don’t say Brembo so I don’t see it as anything more than just a cover that looks better than the bare caliper. But I also see the line between the 2 is razor thin, lol.

Anyway, OP if you like them then more power to you. It’s you car, do what makes you happy. Just don’t be surprised by the negative comments that will come your way.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
J.C. Whitney catalog? Sorry couldn't resist! Please no fart cans or giant wings! If you are happy we are happy for you. I prefer the look of paint like Red or Yellow. But this forum is all about making a FiST look like and perform like an owner wants. Enjoy your FiST and ignore the [bootyshake]'s. [wrenchin][cheers][pcpunch]

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Lets hope the glue doesnt fail and the plastic gets jammed up in the wheel.