Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

British Columbia FiST owners

We're usually pretty considerate over at Key West too, but Browns is a Ford Racing dealer, which makes them a Mountune dealer. We're Roush, so we can't even get access to that stuff, I have to order through Brown Bros myself.

Bought my ST back in August 2017, had a deposit and flight tickets to pick one up from Lethbridge, so I had a good bargaining chip before a 4 hour negotiation for a better example in new west. Bit the bullet and bought my tux black beauty for 19k, feels like it was worth every penny. Bought floor mats from this kid in Richmond who by chance was the previous owner, he said he paid 31g for it new plus the FSworks exhaust I bought it with. Ford resale value eh?

FSwerk exhaust
Powdercoated 1988 Ford T-bird winters
Some yellow fogs for definite street cred
CPengineering rear mount on order
That’s it-North Van is expensive yo

KentOc

Hi guys, selling a pair of brand new, 0 km Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires on stock ST rims.

Just sold my car and never had the chance to use these tires. Bought them for $1,100. Willing to part with the tires and rims for $900.