Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bronze 16x7 4x108?

Was going to ho rota grid 16x7 bronze but cant for the life of me find them any longer. Honestly other than the rpf1's ($$$)I cant find ANY bronze 16x7 wheels in 4x108. Anyone have suggestions on a light weight 16x7? I dont want to go 16x8 dekagarams due to extremely limited tire choice.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The 205/50R16 (or 205/45R16) tires you are going to run on your 16x7 can be run on a 16x8 dekagram and will arguably perform better due to a small amount of stretch. The correct answer is dekagram.

Philly AutoX 20190428-2.jpg

OP
G
Thread Starter #4
The 205/50R16 (or 205/45R16) tires you are going to run on your 16x7 can be run on a 16x8 dekagram and will arguably perform better due to a small amount of stretch. The correct answer is dekagram.
Seemed like most of what I read said it was a no go and only certain tires that were considered large 205's would work on 8's; both forum posts as well as manufacturer recommended sizing info. Honestly I'm new to the performance car thing and have only ever had turds my whole life. Do you mind going into a little more depth about it?

Gold Rota Grids, 16x7, 4x108 hub

I also bought my 16x7 Grids on Ebay and had a great transaction.

Edit: Sorry, I'm not sure if this is the color you're exactly looking for - I didn't realize they made a "gold" and a darker "bronze". Hope it helps!
Yea I've seen these on ebay and amazon but am looking for the darker "speed bronze" color. I appreciate the efforts though!

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Seemed like most of what I read said it was a no go and only certain tires that were considered large 205's would work on 8's; both forum posts as well as manufacturer recommended sizing info. Honestly I'm new to the performance car thing and have only ever had turds my whole life. Do you mind going into a little more depth about it?

Yea I've seen these on ebay and amazon but am looking for the darker "speed bronze" color. I appreciate the efforts though!
You are misinformed. Read this thread in full, if you have further questions after reading it - you can PM me. But that thread should make it clear that you can 205/45R16, 205/50R16, 215/45R16 and 225/45R16 on 16x8 dekagrams. They are the best bang for your buck if you want to move down to 16" wheels.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/new-16x8-wheel-incoming-konig-dekagram.15612/

OP
G
Thread Starter #6

HBEcoBeaST

I run 205/50r16 Indy 500s on 16x8s and love them. Barely any stretch and plenty of rubber to protect the wheels. My local big o tires installed them no questions asked. The dekas are lighter and stronger than the rotas

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk