Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 16x8 Enkei RPF1 Bronze

Trader history for dkmcclelland (0)

For Sale: Prices are OBO

Shipping cost at your expense and willing to cover half goods and services fees on PayPal if you would like to use that for protection.
Enkei RPF1 16x8" Bronze: $650
Includes hubcentric rings

Offset is +38mm

https://www.oakos.com/ENK-379-680-3438BP.htm

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
D
Thread Starter #2
The only thing left is the wheels — I’m willing to work out a good price for someone if they can take them before this weekend

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
Pristine condition with the exception of one wheel that has a couple nicks from the tire shop removing tires.

Attachments

OP
D
Thread Starter #10
Willing to get a shipping quote to 32653?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I honestly don’t have time to ship before I move. My movers will be here at 8 am tomorrow and I’m still packing. I would have to get you a quote from Seattle, but plan for it to be roughly $30-45/wheel to ship. The last quote I got was $42/wheel to Texas

Man if I had the funds and could sell my team dynamics in time I’d snag these. I’m an hour north in Sonoma County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don’t have time to ship before I move. My movers will be here at 8 am tomorrow and I’m still packing. I would have to get you a quote from Seattle, but plan for it to be roughly $30-45/wheel to ship. The last quote I got was $42/wheel to Texas
Bummer, at that point I’m not far off a brand new set shipped. GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro