Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Buttonwillow CW13 event hosted by me

Hey everyone,

So I know I'm relatively new to this forum. But I have been hosting events for my birthday since 2019 and have helped friends setup their own events and have instructed multiple times with touge2track. I have hosted at apple valley speedway, horse thief mile and streets of willow. This year I balled out and booked Buttonwillow. The event will be in HPDE format and will have a MAXIMUM driver count of only 50 drivers. It will be open track all day so NO SESSIONS. I will personally be taking my mustang and my fiesta to the event. Below is the link if anyone is able to attend.

Feel free to drop any questions you may have if you're interested.
https://no-feels-club.myshopify.com/products/buttonwillow-track-day

Last edited:
OP
WannabeST
Thread Starter #2
$50 DISCOUNT CODE!
Use code "FIESTASTFORUM" and get $50 off my buttonwillow cw 13 event with only a 50 driver cap. Your price after discount should be $180 for an open track day with less than half of the drivers at a usual buttonwillow track day.
Admittedly I have not sold as many spots as previous events as I have hosted. I'm adding this discount to minimize my loss. So My loss is your gain, come out and have an open track all day.

OP
WannabeST
Thread Starter #3
BUMP for the cheapest open track buttonwillow event you'll ever find :)

OP
WannabeST
Thread Starter #4
I’m not sure if any drivers from the forum purchased a spot. But just in case. Here is a QR code linked to my recent Instagram post with some basic event info. IMG_1513.jpeg

OP
WannabeST
Thread Starter #6
A lot of my friends are as well :/ the date choice was poor on my end but it’s hard to get good dates on buttonwillow tbh