Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CandyCorn Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I mean. We have plenty of both and they both roll coal. :/
VERY true, but it seemed that there were more of the bro machines over on/near the border with N.H. (Gorham specifically), than in the area (Bethel/Newry) of your state I was in, recently.

Last edited:
Been going through a phase lately....where the Fiesta seems less fun than it used too. Smaller and even less practical....been at war with myself on going back to stock but not sure if I could handle the stock Fiesta, knowing what it once was without having to sell it in shame....I know it wouldn't look at me the same....a disappointed stare I am sure....a feeling of betrayal.

Talk me out of it....or into it, a part out sale or convince me to buy more parts. I can't decide.

Winter is coming. The risk of those big trucks running me over in the pursuit of their next ego fueled accident is high....at least I resemble a traffic cone, such a vibrant orange....so they may not run over me....unless autocross.

Choices, choices.....I think I have caught the anti-mod bug. What is the cure?
Big Turbo upgrade will cure what ails you

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
My brother also lives in Maine and his father-in-law who he works for is a logger they both drive smaller cars.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #45
Big Turbo upgrade will cure what ails you
I have been thinking of this. I am not all too sure having it be faster is what I am after. Also, dropping another $2000 into it is not really what I want to do. Would need downpipe the turbo kit....pretty much have everything else at this point, minus real tires....not that Chinese off brand junk that was on it when I bought it. That and my rims are trashed. Pot holes have murdered them one chunk at a time.

I have been thinking of this. I am not all too sure having it be faster is what I am after. Also, dropping another $2000 into it is not really what I want to do. Would need downpipe the turbo kit....pretty much have everything else at this point, minus real tires....not that Chinese off brand junk that was on it when I bought it. That and my rims are trashed. Pot holes have murdered them one chunk at a time.
That’s why I mentioned it because your car is basically ready to make your car not boring

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #47
That’s why I mentioned it because your car is basically ready to make your car not boring
I must confess that I looked hard at a Colorado ZR2 Bison edition yesterday afternoon in white and black. Had they not offered me a measly $4300 for my Fiesta I might have seriously considered trading it away.

They claimed they use KBB values and that was top dollar and that the market in my area does not support Fiesta and they would simply send it to auction.

I must confess that I looked hard at a Colorado ZR2 Bison edition yesterday afternoon in white and black. Had they not offered me a measly $4300 for my Fiesta I might have seriously considered trading it away.

They claimed they use KBB values and that was top dollar and that the market in my area does not support Fiesta and they would simply send it to auction.
You’re 1 step away from awesome or boring.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Yeah maybe Nornal Fiestas! Not an ST that's for sure! I'll put my top dollar on them Buying it for $4300 and then selling it for 10k...Those slimy Clowns.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That Bison edition is pretty cool with that 'Dakar snorkel' and all, but it would look so much better in a regular cab, 2 door version.
I got to see my very first 'baby Duramax' Colorado in the flesh, while working STPR in the Tioga Forest of north central western Pennsyltucky two weekends ago.
The owner was working as a safety sweep vehicle for the event.

Last edited:
OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #53
I have decided to keep the Fiesta after getting so many low ball offers in my area. $6k was the highest I could get with shrewd negotiations.
I have sent the Fiesta to the shop over the last week to have it repainted and fix the dreaded cancer that afflicts the rear passenger side. Hopefully the shop can match the tri-coat well enough that no one will know the difference. We shall see. Stay tuned.

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #58
Back in for an update. Got a vacuum leak thats been impossible to find, and having starting issues. Rough idle from the vapor canister thingy. Found out my rear hatch is leaking somewhere and I have a huge frozen donut wheel in the back of the trunk. The blend door is starting to act up with whistles and getting stuck and on top of that my tire pressure sensor in one of the wheels has bit the dust so I have that damn tire light on all the time.

Needless to day, I am not a fan of the car at the moment....nope I am not.

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #59
After some digging around and emails with the tuner, we suspect it is the purge valve causing the stuttering and vacuum leak at random times. $170 from stealership later, the part should be here on Tuesday. They advised it would be about .6 hours to install and its simply too cold outside to install on my own, so overall $250 or so and hopefully that fixes it.

Next on the list when it warms up is to pinpoint the leak I have into the trunk. I currently have 4" in straight ice around the spare tire. If it was there for safety purposes, I would just take it out and start a fish school back there.

Lastly, I need tires and maybe rims, I do not know and new struts, mine are pretty well shot. Tis car will be getting quite a few items this summer.....so stay tuned.

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #60
Great news. The evap piece ordered fixed the problem. Nice clean idle and no issues after fill up.

Ordered the Whoosh short shifter adapter and some gapped plugs at .28 for the Dizzy Tune.

Next on radar is rims and tires and some coilovers!

Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.