Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car and Driver Fiesta ST vs. Mini S vs. 500 Abarth

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Nice have read this on my pc for old eyes phone screen is tiny ..

Makes me all tingly inside knowing we still have the best mini hot hatch! A bit surprised by the acceleration figures of the abarth tbough. Guess it makes sense why the one I ran up against on the highway a few months ago was so tough to catch even with Stage 1!

I'm betting that the new mini with the 2.0 is gonna be an absolute beast when tuned with bolt ons. Gonna guess it can make 250whp. I want to drive the new mini and see how that engine feels

I haven't received my copy yet and I spoiled it by scrolling down!!! Yet another "award" for the FiST!

Cool article. I still haven't received my copy so I just read the article in the mail they sent me! It's always more fun when it's in magazine form for me though....... still a kid at heart... I test drove the Abarth over a year ago before buying my MS3 and I told friends the driver seat felt like you were sitting at a kitchen table. I like the stack of phone books reference. The Mini really does have a sweet interior and I think they're actually hot looking cars.