Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car cover reccomendation?

I was looking for a car cover for winter, and was looking to get some recommendations by the users here. I liked the Ford OEM one, but it seemed a little tight, and the ones on amazon seemed a little too cheap. Just looking for suggestions and recommendations. In the winter, I'll probably drive the car a couple times a month, so I don't want something so tight that it will scratch the paint a lot. I'm willing to spend money on a better/nicer cover as well.

Thanks in advanced

Hopefully a late reply isn’t too late to be helpful

check out California car covers custom fit covers. They have quite a few choices for our cars with different specs for different indoor / outdoor situations.

I had 2 of their covers in the past for mustangs. So I can say I definitely recommend them. I just ordered the Noah model for my FiST for daily work parking.

OP
The_Ryan
Thread Starter #5
Thanks all. I ended up going no cover because my winter beater decided to be finicky so I have been bouncing between the FiST and the beater depending on when the beater decides it wants to work