Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CARB Certs for 2017+

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Yes saw that over the weekend and actually mentioned it in another thread I am actually buying the less expensive version of the intake and will be selling my Whoosh crossover and Mountune intake tube. If I find a stock airbox bottom that I can mod I might even opt to sell my ST200 airbox.
Even though Mountune‘s intake tube has a carb EO number Mountune does not offer EO stickers which Cobb actually does and Cobb even offers EO stickers for their stage 1 and 2 tunes and the AP if you email them with proof of purchase of your AP showing you are the Original owner.

OP
ToastAutoX
Thread Starter #43
Yes saw that over the weekend and actually mentioned it in another thread I am actually buying the less expensive version of the intake and will be selling my Whoosh crossover and Mountune intake tube. If I find a stock airbox bottom that I can mod I might even opt to sell my ST200 airbox.
Even though Mountune‘s intake tube has a carb EO number Mountune does not offer EO stickers which Cobb actually does and Cobb even offers EO stickers for their stage 1 and 2 tunes and the AP if you email them with proof of purchase of your AP showing you are the Original owner.
Good calls on all accounts. I've read a hole at the bottom of the stock air box (and maybe a coarse mesh) are nearly as good as the ST200 cold air hose.

With this announcement, all of my hard mods are CARB legal. Have you switched over to a COBB OTS tune?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Good calls on all accounts. I've read a hole at the bottom of the stock air box (and maybe a coarse mesh) are nearly as good as the ST200 cold air hose.

With this announcement, all of my hard mods are CARB legal. Have you switched over to a COBB OTS tune?
ya that would be kinda hard with a S280 Turbo:ROFLMAO:. What I am trying to do is surround my Turbo with as much legal stuff as possible. I am still just over 4.5 years out before needing a Smog check.