Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Central georgia 14 tux black

Bought this thing about 6 weeks ago. Have done just a few things.

Car is bone stock. 85k miles. Not well taken care of.

Replaced destroyed headlight housings. Black sequential mirror lights.
LEDs everywhere except interior and license plate. ( Fitting the high beams was interesting)

Full power stop z23 brakes. Literally just finished bedding.

Bought Enhance Performance exhaust from a member. Not going too extreme too quick. Haha.

Just loving this thing. Will be happier when it's a little lower and a little louder.

Oh and one gold wheel just cause.

Attachments

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I actually love the single gold wheel to offset the black... it has a special charm to it lol
I had the odd idea of powder coating different colors for each side....why not...you'll never see them at once except in a reflection. If I could cheaply get my hands on one more wheel, I'll have six and would get two of them done in a different color. Just because...wait for it...that's how I roll...

I had the odd idea of powder coating different colors for each side....why not...you'll never see them at once except in a reflection. If I could cheaply get my hands on one more wheel, I'll have six and would get two of them done in a different color. Just because...wait for it...that's how I roll...
I think I watched a Mightycarmods recently where they did that with their Subaru WRX wagon that they turned into a Yut going against Roadkill, apparently it’s doable if they’re similar enough colors lol.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I think I watched a Mightycarmods recently where they did that with their Subaru WRX wagon that they turned into a Yut going against Roadkill, apparently it’s doable if they’re similar enough colors lol.
Awesome. A proper modern Suby Baja! Not that abomination they released.

Forget similar colors...the reason to do it is to not be similar. The blue ones I currently have on one side and on the other, mount bright white or pearlescent white, etc. (what I should have gone with)

Attachments