Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Super clean Fiesta ST for sale in south-central PA (new brakes, no rust, blend door fixed!)

Trader history for Boosty McBoostface (0)

Hey guys, just listed my '14 FiST: see it on Autotrader here. I'm asking $16,450 negotiable.

It's very well kept (garaged). I am the third owner, and the car has a Carfax Certified clean title with no accidents, etc. It was originally sold at a Ford dealer in Mechanicsburg PA, then purchased by a Ford employee at Keller Bros. Ford in Lebanon PA. I then purchased it from Keller Bros. Ford in 2021 when I started working from home. My family needs a larger vehicle, so I’m selling to purchase a larger SUV.

I am an older owner (48-years-old), and I have a notebook of maintenance records along with an original sales brochure and window sticker. To my knowledge, there’s nothing on this car that needs attention, and everything works well. The brakes rotors and pads have all recently been replaced, suspension springs were just replaced with Mountunes, and the notorious “blend door actuator” has already been fixed, and there’s no rust to be found on the roof, doors, and hatch. The interior is in good shape, including the upholstery (no rips or tears), the plastics are good (no notable scratches), etc. Everything works, and nothing is broken or missing. I’m a bit OCD, so the Fiesta is exceptionally clean, inside and out (including the engine bay, which I had detailed when I bought it).

There are a handful of upgrades, mostly from Mountune. There’s a Mountune induction kit, shift knob, and sport lowering springs. There’s also an aftermarket blow-off valve and a cat-back exhaust. The exhaust was put on before I bought the car and has been inspected for leaks, etc., (we replaced the hangers, but there were no other issues and it passes inspection perfectly). The exhaust IS louder than the factory muffler, and you can easily hear the turbo spool up, the wastegate noises, etc. from the induction kit. It just sounds SO good... :giggle:

I’m a private seller in the southern part of Lancaster, PA. I’ll entertain serious offers only and am willing to meet in a public area near my residence for closer inspection of the car. Final sales transaction and title handover would take place at Brimmer’s Licensing at 1354 Harrisburg Pike in Lancaster, PA. I am willing to accept cash or a bank note, and will consider a cashier’s check, wire transfer, or money order. I will NOT accept PayPal, Venmo, or other contactless payments. I am the full owner of this Fiesta and have the title, registration, etc. in-hand. Please contact me with any questions... thanks for looking!
  • Currently 72,600 miles (approx. 8,000/yr.)
  • Carfax Certified 3 owner, clean title
  • 3-owner, all local (south-central PA):
    • Originally purchased in 2014 at Fred Beans Ford in Mechanicsburg, PA
    • 2nd owner was an employee of Keller Bros. Ford in Lebanon, PA
    • 3rd (current) owner has had the car serviced by Susquehanna Ford in Lancaster, PA
  • PA State Inspected through 6/22/23
  • All recommended service intervals completed
  • Major maintenance completed:
    • Ford/Mountune sport springs installed in 2022 (w/ alignment)
    • AC “blend door” fixed in 2021
    • Wheels refinished in 2021 (no curb rash, etc.)
    • All brake disc rotors/pads replaced in 2020
  • Other features:
    • Newer, all-season Falken tires with good tread depth
    • No rust around antenna or hatch (rare for Fiestas!)
    • Blow-off valve replaced in 2022
    • Ford/Mountune induction kit
    • Ford/Mountune intake
    • Ford/Mountune shift knob
    • New rear parcel shelf and hooks
    • New Ford ST all-weather mats
    • Cat-back, single-tip exhaust
    • Engine bay detailed in 2021
  • No known mechanical or cosmetic issues
IMG_0531.jpg
IMG_3442.jpg
IMG_3440.jpg