Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Change at FSWERKS

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Hello all,
Just wanted to get involved in this Forum.

I've been with FSWERKS/Euro Sport for over 20 years, and can assure you we will be looking to give the support you expect from FSWERKS and will be dealing with the programming we have been known for. More details will be worked on in the near future to answer some of your other questions and concerns.

If you have questions with your orders, simply give us a call during the week and we can quickly let you know its status. Typically all orders are processed in 1-2 days as long as no problems with the order and the products are in stock. You will also get tracking information once it ships so check your emails.
Glad to see you guys here...I've purchased lots of fswerks products for my old Focus and plan to do the same for my FiST. Are you guys still looking for a new tuner to replace Randy or already have a new person?

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
Hello all,
Just wanted to get involved in this Forum.

I've been with FSWERKS/Euro Sport for over 20 years, and can assure you we will be looking to give the support you expect from FSWERKS and will be dealing with the programming we have been known for. More details will be worked on in the near future to answer some of your other questions and concerns.

If you have questions with your orders, simply give us a call during the week and we can quickly let you know its status. Typically all orders are processed in 1-2 days as long as no problems with the order and the products are in stock. You will also get tracking information once it ships so check your emails.
Awesome and Thanks for the Update and GLAD to have you on our Board ..