Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Now, Go Fast Bits DV Plus or the Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Plumb Back? Worth the extra money for the Turbosmart?
Absolutely!! there oring set up on there piston is designed and will seal much better and last longer. It's identical to how tial has been doing there amazing products for years as well. It's a proven part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Now, Go Fast Bits DV Plus or the Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Plumb Back? Worth the extra money for the Turbosmart?
Also to add that's it forces you to go vacuum actuated which is much more safe then electronic. Let failure points and better valve actuation hands down.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Also to add that's it forces you to go vacuum actuated which is much more safe then electronic. Let failure points and better valve actuation hands down.
^^^Could the same be said for the boomba racing recirculating setup, which is BOTH electric solenoid (ECM) AND vacuum actuated?? [dunno]

DHM1

1000 Post Club
^^^Could the same be said for the boomba racing recirculating setup, which is BOTH electric solenoid (ECM) AND vacuum actuated?? [dunno]
Only boomba one I know is the spacer that used the stock BPV solenoid.

grnmachine02

One would think that an electronic valve would be much faster than it's vacuum actuated equivalent. Vacuum actuated valves don't really ever break, so there's that.

Based

Yeah I was going to ask you that too. I'm interested to know exactly what difference does the porting option and the heat wrap and coating options make to performance.

Yup would really like to see some dyno charts. Created an account for just this thread. Was hoping to see just 93 and 93+methanol.

Based

Yeah I'm excited to see them too. I hope I'm not disappointed with them. I really am hype about getting this turbo upgrade with the DHM race intercooler. I'm saving all my pennies until I can get it.

When I called them last week, they said they were able to produce the same results as with porting. It's probably negligible in performance

DHM1

1000 Post Club
First dyno pull on the base tune was 23-24psi on 93oct was 250whp 264wtq. We ran into some issues with the car and due to me on vacation the 10th-14th we will resume this later sorry guys! Black friday sales will be all of our website 10%off!!!

Russ

Based

First dyno pull on the base tune was 23-24psi on 93oct was 250whp 264wtq. We ran into some issues with the car and due to me on vacation the 10th-14th we will resume this later sorry guys! Black friday sales will be all of our website 10%off!!!

Russ
thats pretty good. Hopefully revising the tune brings more power!

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,920

Cyborg guys jump on this !!!
I know I post all the time about loving my race cooler, but this is a smoking deal and I want one of the cyborg guys to get this !!

Status
Not open for further replies.