Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had my regular cyborg tuned by Russ, Adam and Ken at OZ tuning.....Russ could not tune my cyborg period. No more will be said. Adam, saved me a shit load of money and was able to tune the shit out my cyborg. However, at 24PSI it was "maxed out wastegate duty cycle" So I am told...I tried Ken, he turned it up to 27PSI and it felt about the same as Adam's MAYBE a TINY bit faster uptop. However, we had an issue where he could not tune my TIAL Q BOV to work at all. So I am stuck using Adam, Car pulls hard and feels good, I had him look at another log and he told me I added fuel to my car because there is more room, Funny, he no longer sells the X37 and now my cyborg magically has more fuel and he can turn it up some more. I am saying, he might of held cars back because of the X37, Is he doing it now? I have no idea....But this is just my 2 cents..

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I have had my regular cyborg tuned by Russ, Adam and Ken at OZ tuning.....Russ could not tune my cyborg period. No more will be said. Adam, saved me a shit load of money and was able to tune the shit out my cyborg. However, at 24PSI it was "maxed out wastegate duty cycle" So I am told...I tried Ken, he turned it up to 27PSI and it felt about the same as Adam's MAYBE a TINY bit faster uptop. However, we had an issue where he could not tune my TIAL Q BOV to work at all. So I am stuck using Adam, Car pulls hard and feels good, I had him look at another log and he told me I added fuel to my car because there is more room, Funny, he no longer sells the X37 and now my cyborg magically has more fuel and he can turn it up some more. I am saying, he might of held cars back because of the X37, Is he doing it now? I have no idea....But this is just my 2 cents..
I was tuned at Cobb Plano very conservatively at 24psi. Went with PD Tuning and now im running 28 psi on e30 and the thing pulls hard. Whats funny is that my WGDC is maybe 70% and im on stock catback exhaust LOL

This is car tuned by someone BESIDES Adam or Russ, with a smaller intercooler... A car put on a scale before the logs... wanna see the V-dyno of the car Adam tuned on the same fuel? Lmao.... I won't do that :)

And NO METH...
So what fuel was ran, what where the bolt ons? I'm very interested in this turbo over others out there, just want a little more info on what I can expect with similar upgrades before I pull the trigger.

Was this a ported manifold or stock?

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Why can't DHM just tune the damn car and prove us all wrong? Settle it once and for all?

Not stirring the pot, just saying we need to come to a conclusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soon enough... all this other BS will fade away...

Russ

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Stratified is tuning my x37 and I'm very pleased[emoji4]

I plan on using Alex as well. I'm loving their OTS tune. Can't imagine how good a protune will be

And ur right, this is taking longer than it should. When the x37 hit guys were installed and tuned in a week (once delivered), maybe 2. Is the C39 just a bear to tune?

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I plan on using Alex as well. I'm loving their OTS tune. Can't imagine how good a protune will be

And ur right, this is taking longer than it should. When the x37 hit guys were installed and tuned in a week (once delivered), maybe 2. Is the C39 just a bear to tune?
Actually I've been trying to get my pump tune out of the way (e30 is next) but it keeps raining here[emoji28]

Would love to be able to have that much time/cash to be able to do that but mine is not for all out power but a nice road course power curve. We ran into a heat issue that should be all sorted and back on dyno in a week from today i suspect. Kids, work, etc get priority. And winter is coming. Sorry for any delays but will have done asap. Our 1st run for tuning was 250/265.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,974

Gabe's manifold done ( out for coating tomorrow ).

AceST's core manifold ( for when I finish WingZero's ).

Jake's manifold and turbine housing should be done with coating tomorrow I hope.
Jake's inlet is finished.

Been working since 6am and I'm still going :)

Gabe's manifold done ( out for coating tomorrow ).

AceST's core manifold ( for when I finish WingZero's ).

Jake's manifold and turbine housing should be done with coating tomorrow I hope.
Jake's inlet is finished.

Been working since 6am and I'm still going :)
Can't wait for mine! like a kid waiting for Christmas!!!

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Just want to send a shout out to sour skittle. The guy is an enthusiast, makes a great product, gives great customer service and is just an all-around cool dude. I've been running my C 39 for over 6weeks and a put well over 2400 miles on it with no issues to report. The car has an awesome powerband and is super fun to drive. You guys are going to love it.

Just want to send a shout out to sour skittle. The guy is an enthusiast, makes a great product, gives great customer service and is just an all-around cool dude. I've been running my C 39 for over 6weeks and a put well over 2400 miles on it with no issues to report. The car has an awesome powerband and is super fun to drive. You guys are going to love it.
Can you post up some acceleration videos or something to put the X37 in its place?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

His customer service was supurb. On a Friday night at like 930 pm he spent over an hour texting me back and fourth. Because of that (and a booze) I purchased my turbo with manifold through him. Now just the wait to have it built. Question unrelated but its in your sig. How do you like Depo downpipe? Fit well? made well? I want to buy that and a front mount through them.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
His customer service was supurb. On a Friday night at like 930 pm he spent over an hour texting me back and fourth. Because of that (and a booze) I purchased my turbo with manifold through him. Now just the wait to have it built. Question unrelated but its in your sig. How do you like Depo downpipe? Fit well? made well? I want to buy that and a front mount through them.
Depo DP is a great buy. Quality is pretty damn good.I've put over 12k, miles on it with no issues or cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.