Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #121
Updated original thread -

Still taking orders - we are almost at 60 wheels! If anyone is interested in jumping on board, please e-mail wheels@fitmentindustries and mention the group buy.

Anyone know if a set of 245/40/15 would fit on these with some rear and front camber? 🤔

I'd really love to buy a set of these but I wouldn't have the funds til Christmas.

I'm on an s280 with aux on e40 with 370 whp and 390 ft lb, I need all the help I can get on the traction side.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #132
What FB groups have you posted to so far? Cause I could post in a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FiSTs of Fury and ST Owners Club OH

If you could post in a few more, especially if you have some local ones, that'd be awesome.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #133
Anyone know if a set of 245/40/15 would fit on these with some rear and front camber? 🤔

I'd really love to buy a set of these but I wouldn't have the funds til Christmas.

I'm on an s280 with aux on e40 with 370 whp and 390 ft lb, I need all the help I can get on the traction side.
I think you'd have to go flares and a 9" wide wheel if you want to run a 245 tire

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #135
I cant imagine a 245 on an 8" wheel.

I think 225's are plenty for a Fiesta. Guys stating they need more traction usually havent invested in an LSD.
I still think the LSD was the best mod on my car after the Turbo. The increase in traction is breathtaking

kevinatfms

I still think the LSD was the best mod on my car after the Turbo. The increase in traction is breathtaking
I picked up more than 2 seconds on the exact same track layout. Im basically an E30 stock turbo car and couldnt imagine throwing another 100+hp at the front tires without one.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #137
Had another order go through. Almost there! need two more peeps. Feel free to spread the word

Just paid for my order of 5 wheels... we are at 56/60 wheels purchased. Who is gonna be the hero?

anyone gonna try 225/45/15 RSR RRs on these?
I’m either going to pick up those or r888’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk