Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What tune is everyone using on their Fiesta ST?

• Revo

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Cobb

Votes: 163 52.8%
  • Finsport

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Mountune

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • Livernois Motorsports

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • SCT

• Tune+

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • Stratified Automotive Controls

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • DeadHook Motorsports

• FreekTune

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Self-Tuned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Poll updated...3 Tuners added

"Deadhook Motorsports"

"Stratified Automotive Controls"

"Tune +"

GAbOS

Did you guys not move the previous poll results for Adam to the tune+ numbers? I cannot edit my entry to reflect who actually did the work and Tune+ only shows as 1. Even though he did work for someone else, it was all him and I think he should be credited for it.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Did you guys not move the previous poll results for Adam to the tune+ numbers? I cannot edit my entry to reflect who actually did the work and Tune+ only shows as 1. Even though he did work for someone else, it was all him and I think he should be credited for it.
There was no "Tune+" listed prior to recent poll update where it was just recently added along with two other tuners....I am assuming that folks that didn't see "Tune+" in the poll list and participated in this poll in the past prior to recent additions made probably selected "Other"...

I just updated and changed your vote to "Tune+"...

[HR][/HR]

***Note: If anyone selected "Other" in the past we have no idea who voted in this category...If that's the case then just send me a PM and let me know which one of the 3 tuners (below) recently added to the poll did your tune and I can change your vote..thanks...

New Tuner Slots recently added to poll:

"Deadhook Motorsports"

"Tune +"

"Self-Tuned"

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Updated...

New Tuner Slots recently added to poll:

"Deadhook Motorsports"

"Tune +"

"Self-Tuned"

"FreekTune"

haste

1000 Post Club
Considering the age of this poll. I believe it should be started from scratch. I am currently using Cobb(and voted a while ago) and will be changing very soon. I imagine quite a few other people have switched tuners in the somewhat recent past.

Just bought myself a Freektune, even on the first map (no revisions yet) I'm already impressed. The power feels much more linear.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Currently on Randy Robles stage 1 93oct and will be going Deadhook stage 2+ FMIC, MBRP CP and Dyno Tune in two weeks.
Gonna run Randys tune as base and compare to DH stage 2+.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Currently on Randy Robles stage 1 93oct and will be going Deadhook stage 2+ FMIC, MBRP CP and Dyno Tune in two weeks.
Gonna run Randys tune as base and compare to DH stage 2+.
Are you planning on going back and forth between them to compare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
After my DHM stage 2 dyno tune Russ wasnt able to beat Randys S1 in HP but did surpass the torq by 20.
Randys 93oct S1 tune 203hp 260tq
DHM 93oct S2 tune 203hp 280tq
Not sure if the Dyno reads low but I was hoping for 210hp. But for the most part im happy with my new DHM FMIC and tune with burble pops.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
New Poll Thread Created - This Thread is now Closed

***A New Poll Thread has been created to replace this thread which has become very outdated and difficult to update***

NEW POLL: What tune is everyone using on their Fiesta ST?

We'd like to keep this New Poll current and updated often so if anyone wishes to change their poll selection please send me a PM (BoostBumps) indicating your previous Tuner selected and new current Tuner and we will update accordingly...

Also if there are other tuners missing from the poll let us know such that we can add them as well...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.