Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Clutch Pedal Sticking.......Sorta?

So I just bought my FiST in Washington state and the clutch pedal comes up VERY smoothly when I let it up but if I slip off the pedal or let it up hard after shifting into neutral, it GROANS like a winded animal and slowly creeps up. it doesn't seem to effect the drivability of the car but it makes it hard asf to drive cuz I get scared s**tless! On my old 2006 focus the clutch slave went out and it hit the floor and wouldn't come up, without help, and it just doesn't feel like that. I've read about pivot points and haven't had a second to do it yet but that's going to be my first stop after work. I took it for a drive yesterday and was driving backroads with a buddy and it made deceleration quite frightening. hoping it's not a clutch master cylinder problem. Any input appreciated! (To an extent) - will attach a video later.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I just bought my FiST in Washington state and the clutch pedal comes up VERY smoothly when I let it up but if I slip off the pedal or let it up hard after shifting into neutral, it GROANS like a winded animal and slowly creeps up. it doesn't seem to effect the drivability of the car but it makes it hard asf to drive cuz I get scared s**tless! On my old 2006 focus the clutch slave went out and it hit the floor and wouldn't come up, without help, and it just doesn't feel like that. I've read about pivot points and haven't had a second to do it yet but that's going to be my first stop after work. I took it for a drive yesterday and was driving backroads with a buddy and it made deceleration quite frightening. hoping it's not a clutch master cylinder problem. Any input appreciated! (To an extent) - will attach a video later.
Clutch master Cyl that is located on the clutch pedal *

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Magnetic

Did mine when the Clarke Trans went in with the RTS dual friction Clutch. Definitely holds the power ALOT better.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Does this RTS clutch kit have a lightweight flywheel or regular? IT's time for me to change the clutch and curious since this will be happening in a week or so.