Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Clutch questions.

Epicsnat

I wanted to make this post to ask a couple questions before i go ahead and buy parts and repair my 2014 fiesta. A couple weeks ago i was driving home from work then I stopped for some gas. When I left the gas station and went to Change gears from 2nd to 3rd I felt something go wrong with the clutch. When I stepped on the accelerator the revs when up and the car began to lug forward bit by bit. At this point I figured the clutch is done for and needs to be replaced. I also wanted to mention I got a replacement around this time last year as well for the clutching going out. The car still switches gears and drives but the revs go up after 1500rpms be it still reverses. Besides a clutch kit from the dealership what other tools would I need if i tackle this myself, or what should I ask the mechanic to look for as well if i take it to a shop. Car is currently at 112k miles on it.