Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb access port v3, Spectre short ram intake and CPE RMM

Trader history for TheAntiEggroll (0)

As the title states I'm selling my Cobb accessport, Spectre short ram intake and CPE rear motor mount.

The Cobb accessport comes with the stock tunes as well as the dizzy tuned stage 2 93 map and an e30 dizzy tune. Also comes with the pillar mount. $425

The spectre short ram intake IS missing the heat shield it normally comes with so please keep that in mind. Other than that it's in great shape. $80 (NO LONGER FOR SALE SEE BELOW)

I bought the CPE RMM used and never ended up installing it so i cant speak to how many miles it has on it but it is in great condition. $80

All prices include shipping. Let me know if you have any questions

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Had no idea spectre made one of these for our cars. Any pics of it on the car ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
Had no idea spectre made one of these for our cars. Any pics of it on the car ?

I dont I bought it used and after googling it it does not look like the one they sell for our cars. If someone can confirm this is NOT the right part I will remove it :(

https://www.jegs.com/i/Spectre/865/9054/10002/-1

Interested in the cpe RMM could u dm me with some more pics showing the condition of it?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
That really doesn't look like a FiST intake, there's nowhere for the MAF sensor, and it would be silicone coupler to silicone coupler if it attached to the end of the induction hose.

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
I think youre right. Thats what I get buying something used without looking further enough into it. Any chance its for a base model fiesta? Removed for now regardless

According to the Jegs link it will fit. The instructions say it has a provision for the IAT/MAF

OP
T
Thread Starter #9
According to the Jegs link it will fit. The instructions say it has a provision for the IAT/MAF

The one in the jegs link is different from the one I have. Someone mentioning that it didnt look right is what caused me to look into it further

Hey is this the v3 or newest version of the cobb accessport? I'm extremely interested even though I should be saving money for my 240.

If it is, with the maps you have, this is just what I want/need for my fiesta.

Thanks,

Vince

OP
T
Thread Starter #11
I purchased it from another member on this form a few months back so I'm not 100% sure. If there is a serial number or something similar I can check when I get off work this evening I would be more than happy to

I purchased it from another member on this form a few months back so I'm not 100% sure. If there is a serial number or something similar I can check when I get off work this evening I would be more than happy to

The serial number should be behind the faceplate but can also be accessed from within the software and you just need to take a picture of it. I want to make sure it's the right serial number and that it is unmarried.

OP
T
Thread Starter #13
The serial number should be behind the faceplate but can also be accessed from within the software and you just need to take a picture of it. I want to make sure it's the right serial number and that it is unmarried.
Can do. I just started work so I should be home late this evening

OP
T
Thread Starter #14
Let me know if you need anything else

OP
T
Thread Starter #15
Accessport lowered to $425 and Rear Motor Mount lowered to $90. Again prices do INCLUDE shipping

OP
T
Thread Starter #17
Everything has been sold. Thread can be closed if need be moderators. Thanks everyone