Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb Access Port with pillar mount and CPE Ream Motor Mount for sale

Trader history for TheAntiEggroll (0)

Had both these items listed once before but the sale fell through somewhere else so im relisting them. Both prices INCLUDE shipping.

Cobb access port comes with all 91 and 93 octane OTS maps as well as the 93 octane dizzy stage 2 tune and a dizzy ethanol tune.

Accessport also comes with a pillar mount. $425 shipped

CPE rear motor mount comes with instructions as well as everything needed for install. $80 shipped

See below for pictures. Let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks for looking

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 12 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.
Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.
1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information
***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.
*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.
12-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 12 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
Do I just need to show a different on screen that what I have a picture of?

OP
T
Thread Starter #5
See below for an updated picture of thr access port. Thanks for looking guys

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thank you.