Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb Accessport V3 For Sale

Trader history for The.Golf.Father (1)

How did the RMM feel like? I’m still running OEM been contemplating on getting one but herd some are to stiff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the black and red mount was the 90 duro?

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Can I ask why you are parting out your pretty much new FiST? Thanks

Last edited:
OP
The.Golf.Father
Thread Starter #8
How did the RMM feel like? I’m still running OEM been contemplating on getting one but herd some are to stiff

It's not bad at all and I run the AC 24/7 here in Florida. If you bought a FiST with it already installed you'd prob not notice. It not only prevents the engine from slamming against the firewall it tightens the whole drivetrain and keeps the wheels from hopping when getting on it.

Izzy

I had a 92 EG with 5 different engine configurations. Car had every performance part under the sun. To include 2.1L stroker with individual throttle bodies and then turbocharged to 533WHP. Did stints as drag car and then track/solo. But as other companies were embracing turbocharging Honda fell behind. Other companies were bringing vehicles that enthusiasts wanted. Honda will have me back when they make something fun, light, turbo, 4WD, and with LSD. Which would make me buy, but not get rid of the FiST. The FiST is the only vehicle that remotely comes near my 99 Type R as far as turn in and overall chassis. The FiST has it beat in suspension geometry for sure. Even Type R's couldn't handle 210whp that well even with the LSD. Again I'm talking stock.

My .02 cents