Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Cobb Accessport V3 & Ford OEM Carbon Fiber Shift Knob

Trader history for weazsel (1)

Hey guys up for sale is my excellent condition unmarried Cobb Accessport V3 for the Fiesta ST and excellent condition Ford OEM Carbon Fiber Shift Knob.

The Cobb Accessport V3 had a Stratified OTS map installed on there for the items I have listed in my signature. I can forward the email from Stratified to the purchaser so you know exactly what's set in the map.

SOLD $410 shipped for the Cobb Accessport V3 with Stratified OTS map. (Those aren't scratches on the screen, it's microfiber lint.) SOLD to FiST mxPSI!

SOLD $55 shipped for the Ford OEM Carbon Fiber Shift Knob SOLD to Little__Ducky!!

Both items will be shipped USPS Priority to the contiguous United States.

You can PM me or post here but I recommend texting me at . for a quicker response. I will try and address people intending to purchase in the order they're received. If you're ready to buy, text me, I can't answer forum posts as often as a text message during work hours.

Thank you!

Mike

Attachments

Last edited:
I have this same shift knob and it's one of my favorite mods I've done. Great weight and the finish is way nicer than the price suggests!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:

3.Images***

Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.

*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.

12-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 12 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

OP
weazsel
Thread Starter #4
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:

3.Images***

Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.

*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.

12-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 12 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You
I just preemptively PMd MKVIIST. Man you're fast. I traded in my FiST yesterday. I took the picture when I uninstalled it but it didn't save. I just got the new iPhone and I'm getting used to it, must have messed it up.

EDIT: EDIT: Found picture, see post two below this one.

Last edited:
OP
weazsel
Thread Starter #5
EDIT: Found picture, see post two below this one.

Last edited: