Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb/Green panel filter cleaning

TheStig

How do we clean these guys? Used to be they were all K&N clones and you just use their cleaner and treatment spray. Now so many of them are dry filters and the cleaner/treatment will ruin them.

So do i clean it with water and just let it dry then re-install? Or do i treat it as a K&N and clean then oil it.

I hate asking that, but i dont want to ruin 50$

How do we clean these guys? Used to be they were all K&N clones and you just use their cleaner and treatment spray. Now so many of them are dry filters and the cleaner/treatment will ruin them.

So do i clean it with water and just let it dry then re-install? Or do i treat it as a K&N and clean then oil it.

I hate asking that, but i dont want to ruin 50$
Cobb and Green are both pre-oiled filters. I think it's similar to the K&N process for their oiled filters. Treatment then oil. I think Green Filter offers the kits on their website.

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #4
welp guess i use the K&N stuff i have lying around and hope for the best.