Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb Rear Motor Mount

Trader history for fxsts (0)

I sold my 2019 Fiesta ST, so I have some FiST parts I want to clear out from my garage.

PM me with your offer. I am located in Encino, CA.

Cobb Rear Motor Mount - $100 shipped to Continental US
- Exellent condition. Put about 10,000 miles on it.
View attachment Cobb.jpg

Last edited:
OP
fxsts
Thread Starter #7
Interested and local if you decide to sell the RMM separately, no pressure/rush though.
How about $100 plus shipping or local pick up? It's small enough so shipping should not be too much either. It's already in a box also.

OP
fxsts
Thread Starter #9
So what's the total cost all mats plus shipping?
It looks like I have a local buyer for the mats. If the deal falls through, I will try to figure out how to pack them all up and let you know the cost.

Last edited:
OP
fxsts
Thread Starter #12
Willing to pay for shipping on the rim
I have just checked the shipping to Burlington, VT with UPS Ground. I guesstimated the package to be 20 in x 20 in x 10 in and 25 lbs and got quoted $54, which includes $14 discount from the regular rate. If you are willing to pay around that much for the shipping, I can box it up and get the exact rate. LMK

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm just down the road in Silverlake. No problem with traveling. PM where to meet and I can make it Sat if that's ok with you.