Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Cobb RMM Rear Motor Mount

Trader history for flbchbm (2)

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
1. Product Description
Cobb RMM (Rear Motor Mount) 2nd owner. Driven about 2k-3k total miles I think. Fits 2014-2019 RMM utilizes unique voids custom molded into the larger 68A durometer bushing and a smaller 85A durometer bushing to absorb vibrations, but still reduce engine movement to aid getting all the power to the ground. Machined 6061 billet aluminum in black with zinc hardware.

Now, about the washers...the previous owner did not have/include the conical-shaped washer. I contacted Cobb about their conical washer. Over the phone one rep said $24. By email another rep said he would send me one gratis. Well, I open the box and they sent me the flat and lock washers you see in the bag...really?!. My solution was much better. I had some sort of hard, fiberglass washer laying around and it was the perfect thickness, about the right OD and slight larger ID. I felt it was much better than their plain old metal washers. They are all included for you to use or pay $24 to Cobb to send you that special washer (theirs is not needed imho) See their site for a pic of it. https://www.cobbtuning.com/products/drivetrain/ford-fiesta-st-rear-motor-mount

2. Price/Shipping
$120 shipped CONUS (continental US...lower 48) via UPS, FEDEX or USPS, my choice, NO sig required.
$105 local pickup from DC to Philly along I-95

3. Payment
Payment via Paypal goods/services same day as your PM, please.

4. Contact Information
PM

5. Buyer
It is suggested to respond to the thread as sold AFTER you have completed payment so others are aware it is sold.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Santa wants you to buy this....
$120 shipped CONUS (continental US...lower 48) via UPS, FEDEX or USPS, my choice, NO sig required.
$105 local pickup from DC to Philly along I-95