Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Coilovers on a MK8.5 Fiesta ST??

TimG3

Hey Everyone,

I am really struggling to find an answer as to which coilovers will fit on my MK8.5 Fiesta ST? (Did the suspension mounts change after the MK7 ST?)

Anyone here rocking BCs on theirs? If so, please tell me which ones you have so I can order a set ?

Mk7 has different weight distribution I guess but BC Racing Type RM coilovers are listed on pumaspeed for the Mk8.5 so you could ask BC directly via mail.

the ones that are tested with Mk8/8.5 here in Europe are:

Bilstein B14
KW V3

OP
T

TimG3

Thread Starter #3
Thank you for this.
I finally got an answer back (overnight - coincidently) from BC who stated that their mk7 coil overs fit the mk8 and 8.5.

Fusion Works

Mk7 has different weight distribution I guess but BC Racing Type RM coilovers are listed on pumaspeed for the Mk8.5 so you could ask BC directly via mail.

the ones that are tested with Mk8/8.5 here in Europe are:

Bilstein B14
KW V3
Why do you say that the weight distribution is different. Its still a production FWD car. Its 62% front weight unless you know something differently.

Hey Everyone,

I am really struggling to find an answer as to which coilovers will fit on my MK8.5 Fiesta ST? (Did the suspension mounts change after the MK7 ST?)

Anyone here rocking BCs on theirs? If so, please tell me which ones you have so I can order a set ?
What's your budget? If I had a Mk8, I'd probably try these. I'm pretty sure these are KW V3-derived and Ford approved

https://collinsperformance.com/shop.../ford-performance-coilover-kit-fiesta-mk8-st/

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a Mk7.5 with H & R coilovers. It's lowered and stiff but even at 75 yrs of age, I love it. I'm on stock sized wheels and tyres. My wife is older than me but never complains about the ride! Maybe a younger wife or girlfriend might complain. Hope this helps.