Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Compact tool sets

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
good thing you're on the other coast. [twothumb]
I'll be out in Kali soon enough....so when your body decides to have a CVA I'll keep you alive dawg! Just blood circulating ....none of that mouth to mouth stuff though! It's not really necessary....Only Snap-on Tools are necessary to get any job done,,,we are back to talking about tools now.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Back to tools....Who else carries a battery jump pack? The little ones...none of that big crap

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I don't need a tool bag my car's don't break down. My tools live in my garage. They have a nice tool chest they sleep in.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
But I am a Nurse...the one who saves the Doctors ass when they're about to make the big mistake! [neener]

That's right. I am a orthopedic surgeon how was I supposed to know he was going in a diabetic coma. Yep that's how it goes down from what I hear.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #35
Same here, my tools typically stay at home unless I’m testing a new part and don’t want to be stranded or use AAA for a simple fix I can do myself.

I sometimes bring them along on canyon runs/drives with others incase anyone has an issue when we’re miles away from help.

It's not a big deal for me, my 85pc. kit fits in the palm of my hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I pack some tools and a spare when we go to Florida. But having a nice little tool bag would be nice, but people would have everything they need to take my sub.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
That's right. I am a orthopedic surgeon how was I supposed to know he was going in a diabetic coma. Yep that's how it goes down from what I hear.

I have seen and dealt with some Doctors....that make you wonder how they got to where they are now. Some have ZERO common sense...
Its astonishing.....when you say no...not there...the Marked spot is where you need to start.[emoji22]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I always come prepared....just habit from scrub scrouts.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Be careful about having tools with handles that are too short to torque.

There's nothing more frustrating than having the right tool, but not enough leverage to use it. [bash]

This is even more important during reassembly, where insufficient torque can lead to *REAL* trouble down the road.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Same here, my tools typically stay at home unless I’m testing a new part and don’t want to be stranded or use AAA for a simple fix I can do myself.

I sometimes bring them along on canyon runs/drives with others incase anyone has an issue when we’re miles away from help.

It's not a big deal for me, my 85pc. kit fits in the palm of my hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep my little tool bag in the FiST at all times. You know Murphy...