Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Complete chassis part out (Perf Blue)

Trader history for Jabbit (2)

Would you possibly be interested in parting out the door interior? My interior door pull for the drivers aside came off and it’s literally impossible to find a replacement.

Do you still have the hood latch? the sensor on mine is busted and keeps the door ajar light on.

And do you have the exhaust tunnel brace? mine was never put back on when my exhaust was mounted.

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
I do not have the hood latch. I DO have a TB performance exhaust tunnel brace. Sync 3 is still available. I'm not going through the trouble of removing/selling a USED blend door actuator lol.

I do not have the hood latch. I DO have a TB performance exhaust tunnel brace. Sync 3 is still available. I'm not going through the trouble of removing/selling a USED blend door actuator lol.
How much for the exhaust tunnel brace? and can you ship it? *PM sent

Last edited:
OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #38
Sorry mate I've been sick and haven't left the house in a few days. Going to be a few more until I can get a quote for the door card.