Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Completely new to this, is this remap risky?

dgeorge

Have a 2015 Fiesta ST 3 door, around 30k miles on the clock. Completely stock. Just got it recently, second hand. Doing a spot of research into getting a remap, but I know next to nothing about it. Would the below remap be risky? would be done at a garage, they wouldn't replace any parts, pure remap only

Would the engine, gearbox and clutch be up to it over time? (I'm not a harsh driver), any reasons not to try it?

https://dvxperformance.com/stage/ford/fiesta/mk7-2013-2017/3773/st-16t/1

thanks

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Have a 2015 Fiesta ST 3 door, around 30k miles on the clock. Completely stock. Just got it recently, second hand. Doing a spot of research into getting a remap, but I know next to nothing about it. Would the below remap be risky? would be done at a garage, they wouldn't replace any parts, pure remap only

Would the engine, gearbox and clutch be up to it over time? (I'm not a harsh driver), any reasons not to try it?

thanks
Most of the users on here are US/Canada, so I don't know how much help we can really be.

Most of us use a handful of US tuners and a cobb access port, there are a bunch of UK tuners that might be more up your alley. Maybe post this on reddit.com/r/fiestast to get more international feedback.

thanks
In my opinion before doing any retuning or adding major parts (hp parts) I say spend a fair amount of time searching and reading through the forums here on what other owners have experienced with their cars. I can tell you that doing a tune in your car can do wonders for it or destroy it if it’s a bad tune (regardless of how you drive). Maybe look into a rear motor mount if you haven’t already and make the car your own with the oem tune first. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Revo have a presence in Belgium, I have run thier stage 1 map for ovewr 25k miles now with out issue,

Stage 1 maps arnt too bad, they do remove the torque limiter in first and second but aslong as your not stupid you can look after the gearbox with your right foot,