Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Contingency program for the forum?

So on the TMO (trackmustangsonline) forum. They are brainstorming ideas for a contingency program for next year. Throwing the idea out to this forum to see if it's something that could help get more traction and involvement on the site?

The idea I suggest is:
To be eligible, run fiestastforum stickers on your car (quantity and placement can be based on the forum leaders, similar to other contingency programs like hoosiers stickers on the fenders, hawk stickers by the front brakes, etc.)

Ways to earn points:
Bringing on new members
events attended
records set
podiums on events
etc.

Prizes to win:
Premium account for a certain period of time?
Custom banner for winners accounts?
Shirts
decals
parts (maybe the forum can get some partners?)
tires
gift cards to get parts?

Money from contingency stickers could go towards prizes and could change each year?
Maybe whoosh could want stickers on the car for credits to their store or certain parts? They seem pretty active on the forum

The TMO site hasn't confirmed anything but wanted to throw this out there if it's something this forum might be interested in to start planning for next year. It seems to be getting a lot of traction on TMO. I don't think I would be a winner here lol, but I would without a doubt support the forum and participate anyways.