Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Corbeau dfx drivers seat with bracket $300

Trader history for Jmchiaramonte (0)

PRICE DROP TO 300!! For sale I have a excellent condition corbeau dfx drivers seat with bracket and sliders I took out of my 2015 fiesta st. Had the seat in for about 8k miles before I sold the car. Local Pick up only I am located in the Pittsburgh Pa area. On corbeau the seat goes for 309 and the bracket is is 129 so I think a fair price would be $300. Again, I have no way to ship this so local pickup in or around the Pittsburgh Pa area and I will even help you install it as I have done 3 of them now. Super easy bring either solder or vampire clips, wire cutters, and a ratchet set with torx bits and we will have it done in 15 min. I am rarely on the site so please email me at jmchiaramonte@gmail.com for the fastest response.

Attachments

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Was the factory 3 point belt able to make contact with your hips when routed OVER the side bolsters, and not through the seat's side belt holes?

OP
Jmchiaramonte
Thread Starter #6
Was the factory 3 point belt able to make contact with your hips when routed OVER the side bolsters, and not through the seat's side belt holes?
Yes it was and I never put it through the holes obviously. For me atleast my hips were over the side bolsters. The seat is designed with the street in mind. Longest ride I took in it was 6 hours down to ocean city and it was more comfortable than the stock by a long shot even being fixed back.

OP
Jmchiaramonte
Thread Starter #8
Did the airbag/SRS System function with this seat?
In my post I said I will help the individual who's buys it wire the seat in so that the airbag will still function properly. With the resister in place the airbag light does not come on and through my research and asking mechanics it still works but I obviously did not test this theory. The resistors simply take the place of the seat airbags so the control unit sees them when doing its checks. All other parts of the system will work normally. I am actually surprised not many people buy after market seats and do this. It takes literally 15 min to install and the stock seats are uncomfortable and the recaros are heavy couches imo.

OP
Jmchiaramonte
Thread Starter #10
wish it were easy to sit in and test but im pretty far away.
I would be willing to travel a little bit or even half way for the right buyer (depending on how far) but the purchase would have to be guaranteed. I am 5'10, 205 pounds with a 30in waist and the seat fits me perfectly. I do have some room in the waist and the seat can accommodate a 34 according to corbeau and I believe that.

I'd be over to buy them if I wasn't so far away. Really wish I'd see one of these posts closer beause it would be enough to make me go for a new seat.