Could it be....the Infamous N-line Sonata?!??!

Member ID
I wouldn't drive a hyundai if you gave it to me for free.

Member ID
I'm not saying its a bad car - but why is it exciting? I'd have to say the Camry TRD is more exciting as it has a v6. And then for all of this I'd say get a G70 (which is RWD) with the 2.0 and a manual.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Member ID
I'm all for it. The more cars the better.
Anybody that has a problem because of the brand needs to pull their head out of their rear end. I bet the paint doesn't fall off the car like a ford.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Member ID
Thread Starter #8
They have came a long ways from back in the day....I've been impressed some of their stuff.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Member ID
I'm all for it. The more cars the better.
Anybody that has a problem because of the brand needs to pull their head out of their rear end. I bet the paint doesn't fall off the car like a ford.

Like I said. I wouldn't drive that garbage if you gave it to me. Guess I have too much pride for that.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Like I said. I wouldn't drive that garbage if you gave it to me. Guess I have too much pride for that.
Okay. I would call it snobby, or close-minded you can call it pride if you want.
What's funny is my moms Hyundai has had better quality then all the Ford products I have had.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Pride in driving only American made?
If so, dump your Fiesta, it was built in Mexico.

Hyundai and Kia make great cars these days. A friend of mine has a newish Sonata, Iā€™ve ridden in it and it is quite nice.

Member ID
Iā€™m interested too. When shopping for a new sedan for my wife last year, it came down to a Mazda6 or a Sonata. By the virtue of already being familiar with Mazda and the 6 having a HUD that wasnā€™t available on the Hyundai, the Sonata lost out but there are enough changes to this new generation of Sonata that it might go the other way in 2 years when we shop again.

Last edited:

jeff

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Also your tires were made in Taiwan and your wheels were made in Italy by OZ iirc.

HBEcoBeaST

Member ID
i30n would be amazing in the states. I actually test drove a Veloster N and loved it, minus the cheap interior, goofy small entry hatch area and weird way you'd have to place a roof rack.

But it drove in a very playful and peppy kind of way. Steering wasn't as communicative as my FiST with it's bracing/mounts, but it wasn't bad either. One with the performance pack can be had around 27k which isn't bad.

Sonata N has a chance to be a commuter+ vehicle. I salute any manufacturer for trying to make cars fun to drive

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Member ID
This sounds kinda cool, I'm just partial to hot hatches myself. I have many plans for my FiST such as bilstein B14 coilovers, pierce 6 point brace, rota titans 17X7.5, whoosh RMM,intercooler, and hybrid turbo. The only limiting factor is money lol.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Member ID
Thread Starter #20
I think this Sonata will be a water tester for Future N-line products further down the trough. I have been eyeing the new Kia telluride and Hyundai palisade ...Both are pretty much identical and 15k less FULLY LOADED than a Buick enclave and ford explorer top of the line. But now the Sonata N-line....I must might spring for it when it arrives.