Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD CP-E Intake (Used)

Trader history for JDG (0)

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
CP-E Intake used for ~50K miles: SOLD
- Includes (qty 2) 4" dry flow filter (cotton filter media, does not get oiled)
- Plug-and-play on 2014-2015 but does not include adapter for 2016-2019 Fiesta ST (you will likely want to upgrade to this anyway to ensure no fault codes: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...-to-convert-2016-fiesta-st-to-2014-2015-specs)
- Has some marks from rubbing in places, I used rubber heater hose to prevent this after realizing this
- JB weld used in some places to fill in large areas of rubbing (no holes or leaks though)
- Crossover pipe has DEI gold heat tape installed

Reason for sale is going back to ST200 airbox so I can use a paper filter. Cleaning the cotton filter after every rallycross event is getting old. Replacement cotton filters from CP-E are $70 and you get QTY 2 included with this.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
Charge pipe is spoken for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Hotside charge pipe sold, price lowered on intake.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Bump, will entertain offers.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Those rub spots look eerily similar to the ones on mine. Whoever buys this wonderful intake needs to spend a bit of time fiddling with it to prevent future rubbing. Remember, the engine moves ;) glws

Peterson

Premium Account
You can’t even give away an intake right now lol. I keep dropping the price on my Mishimoto with extra stuff and still no one lol.

You can’t even give away an intake right now lol. I keep dropping the price on my Mishimoto with extra stuff and still no one lol.
Trust me I want his CPE, I just need to buy my AP and fmic first lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk