Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cradle rocking?

Lefty

Have any of you ever had problems with any engine cradle bolts coming loose? My motor mounts seem to be fine, but I've noticed some sliding of part's within the engine bay. Not 100% sure whats going on with it. I drive the dog crap out of my FiST and the modifications have bumped hp up to 220 and torque up to 290. I drive over mountains everyday to work and back with also living on a gravel road thats not always smooth. I plan on taking it to the dealership to get checked out. It has started to make a clunking noise, drivers side front, which is where the parts appear to have been moving. It sounds like a possible sway bar issue but upon inspection, it doesn't appear to have any problems. There is no play in the hubs or steering. Shocks also seem to be fine. What do you all think? 20191028_102105.jpg 20191028_114806.jpg 20191028_102105.jpg

Noticed this too, the slide marks on my oem mounts, when I was swapping them out for a set of Turbo Tech Racing mounts. The bolts to the frame/cradle were all loose! I used blue thread-lock on them when the TTRs went in. double checked them after a few hundred miles and they hadn't budged:cool:(y) OEM mounts are total garbage in my opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chapunki Want To Buy 0
K Wheels & Tires 5