Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Curious about ball park numbers with a Gen 2 2860

Have a 2015 Fiesta st and currently am running pump 93 with a Gen 2 2860 and full bolt ons and aux fueling (single. Port 90/lb injector) haven't had a chance to dyno but figured I'd ask what the ball park numbers would be on pump vs e30

That’s similar with what I want to do with the s280, just unsure if I need the hpfp if it stays on 93. Personally I’d guess maybe 300-310whp, but it could be a bit more. I’m at maybe 280whp with my whoosh hybrid though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Have a 2015 Fiesta st and currently am running pump 93 with a Gen 2 2860 and full bolt ons and aux fueling (single. Port 90/lb injector) haven't had a chance to dyno but figured I'd ask what the ball park numbers would be on pump vs e30
Should be over 300whp on aux. I’m around 285whp on stock fuel 93 with same turbo. Just vdyno, it’s close enough.