Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy from indiana

Greetings everyone! I just got my 2014 fiesta st in green envy bout 2 weeks ago. So far just got fswerks sport catback, a green drop in filter and some motegi mr 119s. Always wished they made these cars in the states and im very happy to finally get one!

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Nice first mods.
If you really want to feel a difference in power, the Cobb accessport is a MUST.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome to the forum[welcome]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Welcome and great looking Car and a Great start to making it yours :)

Welcome and congrats. Car looks nice with those wheels. What size are they and where did you pick them up? If you grab a Cobb like the others have said I can guarantee you'll love it along with your exhaust.

-ry

OP
mkm74
Thread Starter #9
Wheels are 17's. Ordered them from tire rack. I believe they were right at 670 shipped. Yeah i want to grab a cobb a.p. Right now im trying to figure out what kind of intake to get. I was gonna hold off thats why i got the drop in filter but i heard what one sounded like with an injun cai and loved it.