Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Factory Fitment Intercooler!!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
GROUP BUY PRICING HAS ENDED. The kits are still for sale please email. Info below

Here it is the group buy on some stock location intercoolers! It will be the same quality of our Race intercooler and Crash bar. We have got a lot of request for this.

The Core size is 22"x6"x3.5" Making frontal area 132". We will use the same waterjet cut end tanks and Billet hose ends that we use on our race intercooler.

Here is our race intercooler for example of quality.

Pricing!

Price on the kit will be $475 plus shipping ($20-30) With Intercooler, hardware, and new tbolt clamps. This will be a simple direct bolt on and no modifications to your vehicle needed for install!

Payment

Paypal or Any Major Credit/Debit Card

Please PM or Email Russell@DeadHookMotorsports.com with the following info
Name
Address
Phone
Email

THE LIST!!!

Black = Not Paid
Green = Paid

1. MyGoKart
2. Dylanc
3. airjor13
4. CanadianGuy
5. bigmanlittlecar
6. Xtreme545
7. originalrocket
8. hot_hatch
9. FunkyKowal
10. Etyrnus
11. Svvift
12. FrankieFiesta
13. Megabuster
14. Coolnezzz
15. Kip2mylou
16. FiestaSTan

[/SIZE][/B]

This is a too build group buy. Once we hit 5 people paid we will start building. This group buy will run until 4th of July weekend!!

I will be adding charge pipes and crash bars to this package!!! Also color option will be added in black only.

Seller Rating and Feed back! (Click Me)

We take pride in every part and project we do. We will continue to give the ST community parts and service we want and need. Dead Hook Motorsports is a LLC and a small business. We are trying to grow with the ST market above and beyond! Please join our Facebook page for updates as well as some cool posts once and a while!

www.facebook.com/DeadHookMotorsports
www.DeadHookMotorsports.com

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
[MENTION=2253]CanadianGuy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2280]bigmanlittlecar[/MENTION]
[MENTION=260]__V__[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1900]badltinhelp[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1548]StayPuft[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2644]OEFvet11[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2396]FunkyKowal[/MENTION]
[MENTION=382]airjor13[/MENTION]
[MENTION=658]Etyrnus[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2396]FunkyKowal[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1320]Xtreme545[/MENTION]

Just tagging you guys from the interest thread!

Russ

What are we looking at for potential charge pipe pricing? <$500 for the package shipped would sure be nice

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
What are we looking at for potential charge pipe pricing? <$500 for the package shipped would sure be nice
I plan on sitting down in a little bit and doing the quote and I will see what I can do!

Russ

Russ,

If we pay $475 and more than 5 commit do you just refund the $50? Or do you want a smaller deposit? And may do charge pipe as well. Thanks for doing this for the FiST community. Hope to meet you soon on WW.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Russ,

If we pay $475 and more than 5 commit do you just refund the $50? Or do you want a smaller deposit? And may do charge pipe as well. Thanks for doing this for the FiST community. Hope to meet you soon on WW.
No I will wait until five commit and I will send out invoices for $425. I will add you to the list soon! Woot!

Russ

Damn you Russell!! I want this....But I cant get it now. Hopefully I will be able to pick it up soon! You will not be disappointed with this intercooler people!! Trust me! I have seen the race intercooler in person, and DAMN!! Is it nice!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Damn you Russell!! I want this....But I cant get it now. Hopefully I will be able to pick it up soon! You will not be disappointed with this intercooler people!! Trust me! I have seen the race intercooler in person, and DAMN!! Is it nice!
Thank you if you want In on the group buy price text me I can see what I can do!

Russ

If only you could take like 3 monthly payments haha. It's the only way I could get away with two big purchases in a short amount of time with the wife.

Your products look TOP notch.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Russ any news on the charge pipe kit or will this be later down the road, as to black for sure it will not be painted right

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Russ any news on the charge pipe kit or will this be later down the road, as to black for sure it will not be painted right
No me and the lady decided to go for a walk lol. I plan on posting charge pipe prices tonight or first thing in the am. I will know about black soon. No I don't want to paint.

Russ