Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Delrin Steering Rack Bushings Group Buy!!

Trader history for Gun_Runner (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delrin or Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings Group Buy!!

Hey guys,
I've been selling my solid steering rack bushings on here for a while, and I figure it's about time to do a group buy.

****Delrin Steering rack Bushings****
Group buy price is $50 for the set (normal price is $65). That's almost 25% off!!
Ready for immediate shipment.

****Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings****
Group buy price is $45 (normal price is $55). That's almost 20% off!!
Three weeks before first sets ship.

These bushings install in place of the stock rubber ones on your steering rack. These greatly improve your steering feel through the wheel, help with high speed turning stability, and increase turn-in response as well as transition control.

The difference between Delrin and Aluminum is only that the Delrin does not transfer the harmonic noise from the rack, and the Aluminum will. Both bushings feel pretty much identical.

They Fit on both the standard Fiesta, as well as the Fiesta ST.

Many of you know me from my 4x100 conversions for the Fiesta hubs, so please keep supporting me, and I will keep bringing you guys awesome stuff!

Check out my page, facebook.com/alexthemachinist for more of my work.

I accept paypal, USPS money orders, cash, and credit cards. To order, please shoot me a PM on here, or my Facebook page.

13 Delrin sets remaining!
18 Aluminum sets remaining!

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #4
Update! All Delrin Steering Rack Bushings ready for immediate shipment.

I also added the aluminum version to the group buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.