Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Doors from another ST?

I have a White 2014. My Front door has a weird rust spot. In a perfect world I would like to buy a complete door from another FiST. I've watched some videos and swapping the key cylinder looks easy. My questions are:

1) Can another FiST front door be swapped without changing over the "guts" hidden under the door card?

2) Do all year ST's have the same door cards / switches?

3) Are all white FiSt's the same paint code?

The only one I can answer is that their are two different color code whites. Oxford White is the 2014-2015? and Platinum White being 2016-2019. I'm probably wrong on the dates, but you definitely want to verify color codes of anything you buy.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I am pretty sure the interior and trim panels of the doors have not changed over the years. However the white available in 2014-15 is not the same as the white on later year cars. The early cars had Oxford white. Later white cars in 2016-19 had an extra-cost White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat.

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
Can anyone with a later year car snap a pic of there driver and pass side door cards and post them.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
So has anyone ever replaced the doors.

I guess the only question I have left is whether there are any issues with the proximity key system working properly.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I have a White 2014. My Front door has a weird rust spot. In a perfect world I would like to buy a complete door from another FiST. I've watched some videos and swapping the key cylinder looks easy. My questions are:

1) Can another FiST front door be swapped without changing over the "guts" hidden under the door card?

2) Do all year ST's have the same door cards / switches?

3) Are all white FiSt's the same paint code?
I have a picture of the passenger door of my '16 with the door card removed, showing the mechanisms behind it. Would it be helpful for you to have a picture of that? If so let me know and I will post it.

OP
S
Thread Starter #9
I have a picture of the passenger door of my '16 with the door card removed, showing the mechanisms behind it. Would it be helpful for you to have a picture of that? If so let me know and I will post it.

I would love to see it

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Why would fomoco change anything? it would cost them millions over the course of manufacturing. Of course they kept them all the same accept the Paint codes would be different. [wrenchin]