Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Easiest way to access battery from cabin?

Most of the time, you can't squeeze the wire in with the other wires and you end up having to drill a hole . Easiest way to do it , drill a small hole the size of a coat hanger and push it from the inside out. Then get under the hood and see if your in the clear from any obstructions.

I didn't have to drill any holes. Open the drivers side door and you'll see a rubber eyelet punch a hole in it and run the wire through there. Then remove the trim and run the cable through the small opening and through under the side trim to the back. You'll have to remove all the side door trim too and you'll have a wire in the back for your amp. If I was close to my car I would show you how I did mine. I work in the oil fields so my car is at the company shop. Tuesday night I'll be able to post pictures.

OP
olmosbananas
Thread Starter #4
i went to a car audio shop to get their suggestion.

I removed the battery which helped me get a better angle -- then i went in through the same hole as the hood release cable.

run the wires out the trunk, then over the roof, tape to the side of the windshield, and into the engine bay through the gap between the fender and hood.

There is a small rubber grommet on the driver's side that has nothing going through it. Hard to find, but it IS there! I pulled it out, and was able to drill it out enough to get a 4 gauge cable through.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk