Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ecu illuminati Tuning suit

Where does this project stand a year later? What kind of tune could I be looking at for a 100% stock fuel system, turbo, intake, and exhaust running 93 octane exclusively (i.e. what would gains be over stock)?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Where does this project stand a year later? What kind of tune could I be looking at for a 100% stock fuel system, turbo, intake, and exhaust running 93 octane exclusively (i.e. what would gains be over stock)?
I’m certain he can get you some more power, but why not just get a canned flash tune if no mods?

I’m certain he can get you some more power, but why not just get a canned flash tune if no mods?
I’m wondering if this is a viable method to flash an OTS tune that doesn’t require me to buy a $700 AccessPort dingus. If it’s $300-ish and works with a Bluetooth OBD-II adapter, I like that much better. And I’m curious what to expect from that.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I’m wondering if this is a viable method to flash an OTS tune that doesn’t require me to buy a $700 AccessPort dingus. If it’s $300-ish and works with a Bluetooth OBD-II adapter, I like that much better. And I’m curious what to expect from that.
I don’t think Westley has OTS tunes, but I definitely wouldn’t swear to that. I’m using this software. It’s not Bluetooth, but it is easy and absolutely cheaper than an accessport.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It is half the cost of an Cobb AP3* i have it and its great once you understand how to operate it.[driving]