Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

End front nearly completely swapped still feeling vibration

Hey fiestaST peeps need some help. I’ve been experiencing slight vibrations/wobble while driving mostly feeling on steering wheel and slightly through chassis. It can be felt slowing down,speeding up and applying brakes.I’ve replaced all wheels with a balance and 3x alignments . Along with the front 2 struts with brake and rotor set. Inner outer tie rods replaced , control arms and wheel hub assembly. Taking it to three different shops and unable to pin point the issue. I’ve been leaning towards CV axles or Motor Mounts for next repair.

Ugh - been dealing with a similar issue that shows up at 80+ mph. Tightening end links to the sway bay to spec and the ball joint helped, but didn’t illuminate the problem.

Are you running an after market rear motor mount by any chance? That may transmit more NVH to the other motor mounts cause issues.

Does it happen at certain speeds, or fairly consistently?

OP
F
Thread Starter #5
I’m certain there good. Had 3 different mechanics look at them. From what I’m seeing looks it’s all good no grease or tears. Taking it Wednesday to a different mechanic to see if they can inspect mainly mounts or axles.

OP
F
Thread Starter #6
Ugh - been dealing with a similar issue that shows up at 80+ mph. Tightening end links to the sway bay to spec and the ball joint helped, but didn’t illuminate the problem.

Are you running an after market rear motor mount by any chance? That may transmit more NVH to the other motor mounts cause issues.

Does it happen at certain speeds, or fairly consistently?
Certain it all stock.Having someone look at mounts and axles on Wednesday. Noticing more anything past 40. Consistent on interstate speeds