Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Experience with Livernois 93 tune?

OP
NOVA_Ranger

NOVA_Ranger

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #21

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
My comment got removed. Too real for the delusional.

OP
NOVA_Ranger

NOVA_Ranger

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #28
I wanna see if i can get a livernois tune for my wife's Ford Escape (thanks for postng @NOVA_Ranger )
I assume they have something to offer. I know they had a tune for my wife's Explorer, when I looked a while back. They adjustments they make to automatic transmissions are just as beneficial as the HP/TQ gains they provide, in terms of overall performance. That is my experience with the SHO and Ranger platforms anyways.

could someone please provide a link to this mysterious outfit LMS, I may be interested in a tune but already know I'm torque limited due to being a cheapskate who likes to use 60,000 mile all season's. BTW, I have seen 37 mpg in City driving when I have the will power to stay completely out of the turbo. Note the mods on my car are all cooling related as in a Mountune IC and complete intake kit and a Mountune 3 pass radiator. Saw an immediate 3mpg gain after installing the radiator, these engines are VERY efficient when operated at 195 degrees and that three pass radiator keeps the engine right at that temp even climbing I-64 into West Virgina on a hot August day. Downside is the car does take longer to warm up in the winter and these cars drink gas like a drunken sailor when the engine is cold.

OP
NOVA_Ranger

NOVA_Ranger

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #32
Here is their website, and lots of related videos on YouTube as well. I am surprised they are so unknown in this arena, since they have been very popular with other Fords for a long time now.

Livernois Motorsports

Last edited:
could someone please provide a link to this mysterious outfit LMS, I may be interested in a tune but already know I'm torque limited due to being a cheapskate who likes to use 60,000 mile all season's.
Livernois' tune may not work with an accessport. they use a different interface for the OBD II port. i don't recognize it but it's definitely not an accessport.

@NOVA_Ranger you can probably speak more to this. And to answer your question, if Livernois tunes can't be loaded via accessport, that is probably the biggest reason why they're not a bigger player on this forum. if you don't already have their interface, you're paying a premium of anywhere between $300-500 for another flash tune. however it'd be interesting if other tunes worked on the Livernois interface...

OP
NOVA_Ranger

NOVA_Ranger

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #35
Livernois' tune may not work with an accessport. they use a different interface for the OBD II port. i don't recognize it but it's definitely not an accessport.

@NOVA_Ranger you can probably speak more to this. And to answer your question, if Livernois tunes can't be loaded via accessport, that is probably the biggest reason why they're not a bigger player on this forum. if you don't already have their interface, you're paying a premium of anywhere between $300-500 for another flash tune. however it'd be interesting if other tunes worked on the Livernois interface...
Yes, they use their own device. From what I’ve heard, I don’t think there are options to use an Accessport or other device.

Necromancing this thread to see if anyone has anything to add. Planning on switching from COBB to LMS after I add some bracing to the suspension.