Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Feedback Requst: Vibra Technics 3 engine mounts NVH Long Term Review

Wanted to see how the NVH settled in for these mounts when installed al together (trans, passenger, rmm)? I currently have a Mountune RMM and stock mounts only. I really would like to upgrade to the vibra mounts, however after researching online I get conflicting feedback / reviews. Some say they have to adjust the idle to deal with the NVH and that isn’t an option with my MP215 car. Would love to get your feedback on those that didn’t adjust their idle via tune and how the NVH currently is after it breaks in. Thanks all!

Last edited:
I've had all three mounts for about a year. It is noticeable but it's only during 1st gear take off acceleration. I hardly ever use my AC so it doesn't bother me. During idle at a light the NVH is non existent with the AC off. AC on its noticeable but it's not that bad. It's all subjective because my comfort level is not the same as yours. If you get the power flex inserts they will eventually wear out(worse vibration) so just get the vibratechnic ones and you're set.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I have only noticed a bit more vibration with AC on at idle. No idle adjustment.
Without its pretty much a not even a think about situation. It might not be quite as smooth as stock to some but it’s not something horrible or terribly noticeable or I should say I even notice without AC on. Mine have been on awhile FasT road. If it was annoying or bothersome I would have said something :LOL:. I have seen dashes rattle in some cars with uprated mounts this is not the case here.