Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta EcoBeaST from France

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
If Ford had made an RS version of the mk7 Fiesta, this is exactly what it would look like.

I'm FLOORED :love:
Yeah I'm trying to identify the wing. As mentioned earlier it may be one of the Deltas. The delta site photos dont give me a good idea of the differences between the S, R and RR style wings. Could be how far it extends as some seem longer in the photos. That exhaust sounds so sweet too. Straight up rips!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
If you read the comments on the YouTube channel it is a Milltek fullrace.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Actually if you look at the Vid the OP posted thats a KMS diffuser in the Vid and the tip on the left is quite visibly a KMS big tip. If you look at the other vids i posted you will see both the diffuser design and the KMS tips

plus here is another KMS vid that pretty much echo‘s his sound Fezgirls was kinda weak I should not have posted it. lol
View: https://youtu.be/qnlHcOXPNpI

xxiaze

Yeah I'm trying to identify the wing. As mentioned earlier it may be one of the Deltas. The delta site photos dont give me a good idea of the differences between the S, R and RR style wings. Could be how far it extends as some seem longer in the photos. That exhaust sounds so sweet too. Straight up rips!
Not a delta... looks like an EBay dual fin from Asia... that’s the only place I’ve seen those style spoilers. Delta S, R, and RS have zero difference other than materials. The S is all fiberglass, the R is carbon fin and fiberglass body, and the RR is all carbon.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Not a delta... looks like an EBay dual fin from Asia... that’s the only place I’ve seen those style spoilers. Delta S, R, and RS have zero difference other than materials. The S is all fiberglass, the R is carbon fin and fiberglass body, and the RR is all carbon.
Thanks for clarifying them. I actually am very familiar with that ebay wing. I am eyeballing the hell out of it. The little red 2 door it sits on makes me drool. I actually emailed the seller to try and find out if it would fit the factory mounting holes, no reply unfortunately.

Message from carbon_racing2015:
For this Chinese lunar new year--Year of OX, our office will close from 9th Feb to 18th of Feb and all production will stop from end of Jan to 25th Feb. We are still taken order and reply all enquiries during this period but wont be able to process til late Feb and despatch around early March,if you have any questions and enquiry,please feel free to email us. We are sorry for any inconvience if there is late reply !!

And here we EPR wishes all our friends and family - May you have a good health, lot of happiness and a great New Year.

We will process your order asap when we get back to the office !!!

TemecFist

Thanks for clarifying them. I actually am very familiar with that ebay wing. I am eyeballing the hell out of it. The little red 2 door it sits on makes me drool. I actually emailed the seller to try and find out if it would fit the factory mounting holes, no reply unfortunately.
Can you post a link? I wouldnt mind checking it out also. Thanks!!!

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Actually if you look at the Vid the OP posted thats a KMS diffuser in the Vid and the tip on the left is quite visibly a KMS big tip. If you look at the other vids i posted you will see both the diffuser design and the KMS tips

plus here is another KMS vid that pretty much echo‘s his sound Fezgirls was kinda weak I should not have posted it. lol
View: https://youtu.be/qnlHcOXPNpI
It was an older video of his. Someone asked what exhaust he was running and I posted what he said. Not realizing down the road he changed the exhaust system.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

TemecFist

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Wow. That wing is fantastic. I'm with you, if I could get confirmation that this fit that factory mounting points, I would definitely be in on it!!!
It makes me wonder just how good (or bad) the carbon layups, resin, and gloss coat quality/longevity are on this one (like at least comparable to Seibon, or not?). [dunno]

TemecFist

It makes me wonder just how good (or bad) the carbon layups, resin, and gloss coat quality/longevity are on this one (like at least comparable to Seibon, or not?). [dunno]
For the price, I hope it would be at least Seibon quality at a minimum. Even then, a couple of extra coats of clear prob wouldnt hurt it either.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
For the price, I hope it would be at least Seibon quality at a minimum. Even then, a couple of extra coats of clear prob wouldnt hurt it either.
I read through a ton of the seller reviews and didn't find one on the wing unfortunately. Scrolling way down to the sellers description it mentions allowing for some "bubbling" and slight imperfections, (don't remember the exact verbage). The seller does have very good feedback % though. I may try it if I can get a response from the seller and they answer a few questions. Mainly I don't want to have to drill into hatch or body. But it wouldn't be until AFTER wheels, exhaust, euro lights and some other pricey mods I want to get done first. Obviously if I do order one I'll post the experience here.

TemecFist

I read through a ton of the seller reviews and didn't find one on the wing unfortunately. Scrolling way down to the sellers description it mentions allowing for some "bubbling" and slight imperfections, (don't remember the exact verbage). The seller does have very good feedback % though. I may try it if I can get a response from the seller and they answer a few questions. Mainly I don't want to have to drill into hatch or body. But it wouldn't be until AFTER wheels, exhaust, euro lights and some other pricey mods I want to get done first. Obviously if I do order one I'll post the experience here.
I'm interested in knowing if it fits the stock mounting locations as well.

OP
ST-eph
Thread Starter #36
Stephane; some of those mountain passes (cols) you were on in the beginning of that video look a lot like some of the stage roads of the Monte. [driving]

ARE they?
It's on "La Route des Grandes Alpes" (the great Alps road)
a legendary mountain road running from the mountains to the sea, across the French Alps. 16 passes that are among the highest in the Alps.

View: https://youtu.be/yZmhmbr7Veg?t=56

OP
ST-eph
Thread Starter #37
Last edited:
OP
ST-eph
Thread Starter #38
Wow!!! That car sounds and looks fantastic!!!! Best exhaust note I have ever heard on a Fiesta. What exhaust is that? Can we get it here in the US?
It's a Hurricane KMS Motorsport, add with a Inox manifold quickspool and Hybrid turbo ^^

Even KMS is surprised by the sound of their Exhaust system ^^

not manifold on this video
Vue: https://youtu.be/xoKjsQ2fddU?t=21

Last edited: