Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta key fob...

Has anyone ever grown tired of their key fob? I like the look of the newer and bigger Ford fobs. Does anyone know if they are cross programmable? It doesn’t matter to me if there’s extra buttons not applicable to our fists.

Doubtful. I see they sell the shells. I guess in case you damage your existing one, you can swap the guts into the new. They have different button configuration which would not line up with the circuit board from our smaller remote, if you tried to swap guts. Also probably operate on different FCC frequencies than what our line of cars respond to.

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Has anyone ever grown tired of their key fob? I like the look of the newer and bigger Ford fobs.
Remember, you asked........well, there are much more pressing matters in life than to get hung up on a fob that stays in my pocket or laptop bag and never comes out except at the end of the day. (metal keys are on a separate ring) My fob is wrapped in a blue silicone cover from Aliexpress. The other is red. Bigger? No freaking way! It needs to be THINNER if anything. Who needs something filling up the front pocket? Phone and chapstick in my left pocket. House keys and fob in the right. That's my limit. Any coin change I may get goes into a coin holder in each car. But like they say, it takes all kinds of people to keep the world turning. Good luck on your venture.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^Yeah, I wish that the FOB was less than half the width it is, and much smaller overall.
I don't even keep it in my jeans pocket, but in the backpack, or in my jacket pocket in cooler or winter seasons, given how obtrusive it is already!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I see they sell the shells.
Somebody needs to design and build some 3D key fobs. One that's bigger to satisfy his needs and one that is thinner, with or w/o internal key holder, to satisfy mine. SirThomas88...get on it!

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Last edited: