Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST correction detail with Envy Car Care and SiRamik

Hi guys, i spent thursday and friday with Tim @ Envy Car Care caring out a correction detail (with only the odd deep RDS left) on my Fiesta ST.
We didn't have time for alot of during pics but i got a bit snap happy with the afters as im so pleased with the end results :eek:

Usual wash procedure including full wheel and paint decon with Tims own excellent products - Bubbly Jubbly, shampoo and Iron Awe. Yes i know the wheels are shocking, my own fault and they are being sorted soon.

Once indoors the car was clayed by us both with clay cloths and then the lights were turned on. Tbh the paintwork wasn't too bad and corrected lovely (save for a few sticky areas) with Rupes (forgotten which compound but was a white bottle) on a meguiars polishing or 3m yellow pad, and refined with menzerna 85RE on black or 3m blue pads. By the end of day one we had the whole car corrected and refined (leaving only the sideskirts to do) and the windscreen sealed with Nanolex Glass Ultra and the rest of the glass with Gtechniq G1 so these could fully cure whilst the car was indoors overnight.

Upon arrival on friday morning, Tim had already completed the sideskirts so i moved onto dressing the tyres and arches with Tims own dressing 'Rubber Lover' and sorting the tailpipes with the Britemax metal twins and fine grade wire wool. Also in attendance was Martin from Renovatio Automotive Detailing who then helped Tim to apply and remove the chosen paintwork protection after a few Filler Killer wipe downs - SiRamik SC15 coating, of which two coats were applied approx 30 mins apart and then topped with SiRamik Mist as a sacrafical layer during the curing of SC15.

The interior also got a hoover, plastics with Envy APC, glass cleaned with Envy Filler Killer and the mats and front seats (cloth sections as they were looking grubby) were sorted by Tim with his Tornador. After this, much banter and KFC was had before my departure and a slightly (read - very annoying) four hour drive back home to the missus.

To say im pleased with the result is a total understatement, many thanks again to Tim and to Martin for his help on day two - was much appreciated.

Onto the pics, will let them do the talking :)

all readings consistantly around 220-240 microns

thanks for looking :)